This is such a fun activity for kids of all ages and grades. All you need is a piece of paper and writing utensil for each person and this activity can easily be modified for the group you are working with. This can be done individually or with partners. It can also be done as a huge group activity or party game.
Check out my YouTUbe Instructional Video for Blind Portraits!
1. Each student has a piece of paper and pencil/pen. A clipboard or hard book to put the paper on is recommended.
2. The kid puts the paper on his head and draws the instructions given to him without looking.
3. Example Instructions (feel free to add or subtract as you see fit)
- Draw a head (or your partners head)
- Draw the eyes
- Draw a nose and a mouth
- Draw some hair
- Add some glasses and a bow tie (or other accessories the kids may have)
- Write the name of your creation
4. After you have finished, share your creations and have a good laugh!